Albertsons-Safeway Company is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons-Safeway family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for an IT Financial Analyst. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
The IT Finance Analyst, Telecom Expense Management position provides full management of the TEM system and IT Invoice approval workflow as it relates to telecom expenses and IT invoice approvals across the entire Safeway/ABS enterprise. This position is required to analyze business and technical requirements and incorporate into the TEM system/Invoice approval system and workflow management as well as providing the highest levels of customer service.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must have ability to analyze and make key decisions relating to business process flows for IT Finance telecom expense management and IT invoicing workflow.
- Be a leader and exhibit willingness to drive new approaches and ideas, removes roadblocks for improvements and consistently challenges processes/services.
- Ability to develop product requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community.
- Ability to analyze and redesign business processes relating to IT TEM and invoicing approvals.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues and conflicts as needed.
- Ability to develop and deliver reports, system support, and manage upgrades as needed.
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders and manage expectations as needed.
- Administrator for the Rivermine and Invoice approval workflow systems.
- Add new items to Rivermine and Invoice systems: cost allocations, vendors, accounts, GL strings, new approvers, etc.
- Run Airwatch reports as needed for various asset requests.
- Manage all TEM/Invoice issues with system upgrades, feeds, testing, rejected items, etc.
- Upload bulk content to systems as required (ie: cost allocations, invoice distributions).
- Set up and manage all push reports for telecom spend to end users.
- Schedule and manage accrual reports from TEM
- Update and manage the Cradlepoint usage for the right billing plans
- Run and manage inconsistency reporting for carrier pricing and work with TEM team to submit disputes on accounts as needed
- Manage all Drive Up and Go wireless devices/virtual lines and ensure accurate inventory updates in TEM.
- Create new process flow in Invoice Approval system for telco 3rd party invoices and train users.
- Other projects as requested by management.
- Setting up hierarchies in TEM system for reporting requirements.
- HS Graduate
- 5+ years procurement and telecom expense management experience
- 10+ years technical systems experience
- Lawson financials, Rivermine/Tangoe, Microsoft Office/Outlook, Advanced Excel, Power BI, ServiceNow, able to review and find errors in coding logic
- Must be able to communicate with all company employees
- Must be able to communicate suppliers, vendors, contractors, etc.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting careersatsafeway.com
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons-Safeway. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons-Safeway policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER