We are looking for highly motivated employees with the experience and expertise necessary to be leaders in the home shopping experience. Our Drivers serve as a point-of-contact between the company and our customers and are responsible for providing excellent customer service.
Employee must meet all of the following to be considered for a Full-Time Driver position.
- Employment: A minimum of 90-days of home delivery driver experience required.
- Disciplinary Action: Noperformance or attendance corrective action notices issued within the last 90-days including preventable accident, parking and moving citations. Severity and frequency of occurrence will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- 3. Full-Time Status: Open availability is required which includes AM/PM shifts and weekends. You will be required to work an average of 32 hours per week.
- Excellent customer service skills
- One year of experience driving a van or truck preferred
- Flexible work availability preferred
- Excellent driving and route mapping skills
- Ability to work safely and quickly in a fast paced environment
- Frequent maneuvering in and out of delivery truck
- Walking and climbing steps and stairs on a frequent basis while carrying groceries
- Two handed lifting, pushing, handling, and carrying totes on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, stooping and bending while moving totes from ground level to overhead