School's out for the summer, so now what? Why not make money doing something you're passionate about? Each summer we open our corporate doors to college juniors and seniors looking to get a taste of the challenging, fast-paced retail industry at our corporate headquarters. The 9-12 week paid internship exposes you to all the things that happen beyond the stores.
Internships are not about filing papers and getting coffee. Get exposure to real projects where you work side by side with corporate colleagues contributing relevant work product and gaining hands on experience.
Corporate Accounting - Real Estate Accounting
Projects and Areas of Interest:
- Work on support of implementation of the new lease accounting standard that requires a system implementation and another system upgrade
- Work with team to improve project accounting to capex flow
- Participation in user acceptance based training and system rollout training
- Great attitude and willingness to take on various projects
- We're looking to recruit future leaders through our Internships, so this is an opportunity to show us what you're made of.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a successful team
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Highly organized, accountable and proactive with exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated analytical problem solving skills
- Undergraduate degree in progress must be at least a junior status. (will consider recent graduates)
- Looking for students with strong academics and the ability to hit the ground running 3.0 or above GPA
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving abilities
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
Interns also receive an interactive overview of the corporation via assignments, executive presentations and team building activities.
This role currently does not offer relocation so you must be able to work in our offices without relocation assistance from Albertsons Companies.
Please submit your resumes and applications to Albertsons.com/careers
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER