School's out for the summer, so now what? Why not make money doing something you're passionate about? Each summer we open our corporate doors to college juniors and seniors looking to get a taste of the challenging, fast-paced retail industry at our corporate headquarters. The 9-12 week paid internship exposes you to all the things that happen beyond the stores.
Internships are not about filing papers and getting coffee. Get exposure to real projects where you work side by side with corporate colleagues contributing relevant work product and gaining hands on experience.
Corporate Internal Audit
Projects and Areas of Interest:
Assist Internal Audit team with the execution of certain testing procedures, data request follow-up and report memo preparation
- Work on development and enhancement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and data analytics to help identify risks to business objectives
- Oracle/Lawson systems
- GL Access
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software package
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Company personnel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of general financial accounting procedures and systems
- Ability to quickly learn to use other technology solutions (i.e., Lawson, Oracle, Teammate)
- Ability to manage simultaneous complex projects with multiple deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Undergraduate degree in progress must be at least a junior status. (will consider recent graduates)
- Looking for students with strong academics and the ability to hit the ground running 3.0 or above GPA
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving abilities
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
Interns also receive an interactive overview of the corporation via assignments, executive presentations and team building activities.
This role currently does not offer relocation so you must be able to work in our offices without relocation assistance from Albertsons Companies.
Please submit your resumes and applications to Albertsons.com/career
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER