School's out for the summer, so now what? Why not make money doing something you're passionate about? Each summer we open our corporate doors to college juniors and seniors looking to get a taste of the challenging, fast-paced retail industry at our corporate headquarters. The 9-12 week paid internship exposes you to all the things that happen beyond the stores.
Internships are not about filing papers and getting coffee. Get exposure to real projects where you work side by side with corporate colleagues contributing relevant work product and gaining hands on experience.
Projects and Areas of Interest:
- Omni-channel campaigns
- ELP's, Recipe ELP's
- Copy writing and editing posts
- Blog review
- PR interface
- Influencer marketing support
- Traditional and digital media exposure
- Social media team interface
- Attend meetings, strategy sessions and creative brainstorming sessions to learn the interworking of business and processes
- Undergraduate degree in progress must be at least a junior status. (will consider recent graduates)
- Looking for students with strong academics and the ability to hit the ground running 3.0 or above GPA
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving abilities
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
Interns also receive an interactive overview of the corporation via assignments, executive presentations and team building activities.
This role currently does not offer relocation so you must be able to work in our offices without relocation assistance from Albertsons Companies.
Please submit your resumes and applications to Albertsons.com/careers
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER