Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States, with both a strong local presence and national scale. We operate over 2200 stores across 36 states under 18 well-known banners including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market and Carrs.
The Analyst, eCommerce Content and Quality is responsible for providing application expertise and act as the single point of accountability for eCommerce merchandising, search, brand and images/extended product data for various internal/external stakeholders. The Analyst pulls together ideas/ insights from a variety of sources to develop and execute an action plan and communicates program analysis, findings and recommendations to senior management.
Digital Images & Extended Product Information (DAM -- Digital Asset Management):
- Manage multiple vendor partnerships and relationships with Sales Managers and division merchandising teams to create, enhance and maintain eCommerce & Loyalty digital images and product information
- Collaborate with internal departments to update vendor communications
- Develops proactive solutions for compliance of new item set-up
- Advise Product Management and IT Development around any changes to nutritional information layout to customers based on FDA Nutrition Standards
- Pulls and sources ad hoc manual images to fill interim image needs outside automatic weekly feeds
- Management of contractor(s) if needed for senior management priority projects
Internal Search Optimization & Description Enhancements:
- Manage and maintain Search database through updated search terms, brand updates and description corrections to optimize consumer experience and increase basket size
- Direct offshore team regarding descriptions optimization of entire catalog including documentation of process for future updates
- Direct collaboration with CPG partners to enhance brand portfolio and optimization
- Define and communicate product hierarchy, mapping and category structure for the conversion of in store product inventory or coupons to online display, including eCommerce, Loyalty and external categorization for customers and internal substitution tier mapping
- Create and maintain eCommerce data standards and digital site schematics; manage consumer experience and category trends regarding all product information through analytics
- Manage eCommerce Recall process and associated communications; collaborate with eCommerce IT Support to ensure proper handling and reduction in eCommerce out of stock conditions and Consumer Demand as needed
- Collaborate with Production Team regarding future postings to the recall notification pages if needed
- Ad hoc reports and analytic research for current ROI and project impacts on sales
- Delivery App (mobile) analytics and report building for senior management
- Creation and management of digital content scorecard for senior mangement
Process Creation & Implementation:
- Create and implement processes and procedures for internal users and external vendors for providing product data to the eCommerce team
- Advise teams on current, successful processes and future enhancements to optimize a single source solution for images and data
YCS images and logic maintenance, in addition to problem resolution with Loyalty
- 3+ years of experience working with Content Management Systems and interactive web design.
- 3+ years of experience as a key member of a user experience team through the product development lifecycle of successfully launched web applications.
- Grocery, retail, eCommerce background a plus.
- Experienced with WCAG 2.0 compliant coding techniques for accessibility.
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator or Fireworks.
- Web 2.0 design sense: clean and clutter free design with high usability and navigation.
- Demonstrated experience in page layout and user experience design.
- Outstanding typographic skills.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with proven ability to work on multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment, meeting tight deadlines and reacting quickly and smoothly to changes.
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.