In our pharmacies, you will be part of a team that is committed to providing direct patient care and wellness services. You will play a valuable role in disease state management, optimizing medication therapy, delivering outstanding patient-centered care and assist in managing acute and chronic conditions.
- Actively participates in and supports clinical services
- Offers advice and consultation to customers and healthcare professionals regarding drug therapy, and self-care counsel and educate patients under the supervision of a preceptor promote appropriate patient care services
- Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited school of pharmacy
- Must have an active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Certified Immunizer Preferred
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends
With almost 1800 pharmacies nationwide, Albertsons Companies, is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States, with both a strong local presence and national scale. We operate stores across 36 states and the District of Columbia under 19 well-known banners including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw’s, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen and Carrs. Join us in making a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and communities.
Albertsons Companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (MFDV).