Albertsons Companies LLC is working to become the favorite food and drug retailer in every market it serves. The organization includes 2,230 stores, 27 distribution facilities and 19 manufacturing plants with over 250,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is privately owned with supermarkets across the country that include: Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randall's, Tom Thumb, Carrs, ACME, Jewel-Osco, Lucky, Shaw's, Star Market, Super Saver, United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos.
The Supply Operations Department located in Riverside, CA has an opening for a Production Scheduler, supporting the Riverside Grocery Plant.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Work with Production Manager to plan and coordinate production schedules.
* Review production specifications and identify and report plant capacity constraints.
* Resolve manpower and material shortage problems in a timely manner.
* Develop weekly production status reports for Production Manager.
* Monitor workflow and schedules to ensure on-time delivery.
* Ensure that materials and equipment are prearranged for production.
* Coordinate with Production Manager to develop and execute production plan.
* Work with Production Manager to develop potential solutions to improve production performance.
* Develop effective scheduling process to achieve production objectives.
* Analyze and address production issues in a timely fashion.
* Coordinate with production & purchasing teams to develop and maintain scheduling parameters.
* Generate production reports for critical decision making purposes.
* Other duties as assigned
* A Bachelor's degree in related field preferred, and/or commensurate job experience.
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
* Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and flexibility.
* Experience in production planning & scheduling.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Resourcefulness and problem-solving skills.
* Critical thinker, analytical and detail oriented.
Respond to: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting www.CareersAtSafeway.com on your computer or mobile device.
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies LLC. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. And a diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies LLC policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER