Provides superior customer service. Sells products available at the fuel station in accordance with company standards regarding merchandise presentation, safety, sanitation, service and suggestive selling. Assists customers by ringing up sales and controlling the fuel pumps. Has limited responsibility for the scheduling and assignment of duties for other attendants.
* Has limited responsibility for the scheduling and assignment of duties for other attendants
* Access to a reliable vehicle to perform competitor Price Surveys (2-twice a day)
* Ability to provide proof of insurance based on division requirements
* Responsible for day-to-day operations, ordering, training, supervising employees, profits, all controllable expenses, inventory, cash, and shortages.
* Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions.
* Responsible for ringing up all merchandise. Receives payment for customer purchases. Properly maintains cash drawer, is accountable for all cash, coupons, checks, and receipts in the drawer.
* Receives and checks in delivered merchandise and places in appropriate storage area.
* Fills displays and stocks shelves as needed.
* Fills outside towel holders, and replenishes or refreshes window washer fluid.
* Service, clean and supply public restrooms; refill towel dispenser & soap dispensers.
* Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors with cleaning agents.
* Gather and empty trash; clean & scrub trash cans and replace with liners.
* May clean building floor by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming around equipment.
* Adheres to Federal, State, local laws. Adheres to Safeway policies and store rules.
Valid State Driver's license required
Supervisory experience preferred
Skills and Background:
* Excellent interpersonal skills including building internal and external relationships and conflict resolution skills
* Ability to follow company customer service procedures. Demonstrated customer service skills or related experience.
* Ability to use the cash register. Basic math skills to calculate prices and make change.
Store Managers, Field Merchandisers, MDOs
Has daily contact with customers, suppliers/vendors, and the general public
Number of Direct Reports:
Select from percentages below: 0 -- 25%
May work in extreme weather conditions